Recommendations of Janome sewing machines are based on its ability to perform and its quality. The price is also another important factor to consider. Janome sewing machines have been the talk as far as the sewing technology is concerned. Today, the Janome machines have the latest and most advanced sewing machines ever conceived. The most important thing about Janome machines is not the way they are created but the features that they have. They are designed for performance, quality, comfort and intuitive ease of performance. They usually inspire rather than intimidate and actually to set free your creativity.
What Makes Janome Sewing Machines Stand Out?
Janome sewing machines are of high quality compared to other machines and this accounts for its expensive price. They have superior quality compared to the counterparts and for this reason they tend to get less negative comments from its users.
The Janome sewing machines tend to be good performers especially those of new performers .Its volume is also limited especially when you compare them to other competitors in the market. The other best factor that most users really love about Janome machines is that they are able to sew very heavy fabrics and denim. That’s what makes Janome sewing machines stand out among so many others.
So if you are a new beginner you will have to be more careful when buying because there are many models in the market that can confuse you.
Janome sewing machines come in different prices. For beginners with little sewing to do, there are some cheap models that go for less than a hundred dollars. These sewing machines will help you handle your projects with great efficiency. Likewise, for those who have been in the sewing industry and have loads of sewing works to do, there are other complex Janome sewing machines that are designed for these hard-duty tasks. These Janome sewing machines, as expected, are more expensive as they hay handle hard tasks.
Based on research, consumer reviews and product details, here is an honest list of the top ten Janome sewing machines that are available in the market for you today. This list is purely based on the recommendations from users as well as details from the manufacturers.
This is the best heavy duty sewing machine in the market. It has quality stitches and also offers the best quality stitches. Janome HD3000 also has the ability to go through multiple layers of hard leather and it’s built of less plastic material which makes it more and more durable compared to the other plastic sewing machines that tend to be fragile. It comes with 18 built-in stitches, 1-step buttonhole and an automatic needle threaded.
- Offers the best quality stitches and that are attractive.
- Its metallic, thus very durable
- The work lights on the machine are quite dim so you will have to rely on exterior lighting.
- Its designed for heavy duty work thus expensive
This machine is computerized and probably the best because it has all the advanced features and controls. Its motor is extremely quiet and its stitch is extremely quality and consistent across all fabrics including denim and it has an excellent feed system.
- Little adjustment is required while sewing different kinds of fabric.
- It’s affordable.
- The machine is lightweight hence portable.
- It has a poor user manual hence consumes a lot of time trying to understand the way it works.
- You need to familiarize yourself with it as it is complex
Janome Magnolia 7318
Janome magnolia 7318 is a mechanical sewing machine that is mid range in its price. It’s a strong machine that is footed and can work effectively well even under high speeds. The machine can also go through multiple layers of denim with ease because it comes with 18 in built stitches and has a 4- step buttons
- It is able to produce straight stitches.
- It can work well even under high speeds
- The machine is slightly noisy.
- It is expensive
Janome Magnolia 7330
Magnolia 7330 looks exactly the same as Janome 80777.The price of Magnolia is a bit highly priced in comparison to Magnolia 80777 and it has a few floral decorations on the body of the machine. I personally would recommend 80777 over this one in order to save some money for other accessories because the difference is not that big.
- It’s a quality computerized machine that offers quality stitches.
- It has an appealing appearance
- It’s expensive compared on the others with a very slight difference.
- It doesn’t come with all the sewing accessories
This is a sewing machine that has basic features. Janome 2222 produces perfect and quality stitches. This is a very important factor to consider especially when it comes to the choice of a sewing machine and this one will not disappoint either. The machine is quiet and it also has a powerful motor compared to its competitors in the market and that enables it to grow through fabrics with ease. It has a 4-step buttonhole and 12 built-in stitches.
- It has good and perfect stitch quality.
- It can produce straight stitches
- It is quiet
- It misses out on several user friendly features
- It’s priced high on features on offer.
This is a premium computerized sewing machine having been released in 2015. The features and design of this machine is slightly different from the rest of the Janome machines. It comes with 60 built-in stitches that is including 6- one step button holes programmable needle (both up and down),automatic needle threader, locking stitch button, speed side controller and drop in button. The machine puts out enough power that enables it to sew multiple layers including those that are heavy. The machine has got quality stitches that are very consistent. DC2015 has very excellent build quality and it has a real premium feel attached.
- The machine is beginner friendly.
- It offers the best stitch quality.
- It’s very expensive and therefore challenging to acquire.
- Being a new product, it’s hard to tell the durability factor despite the fact that it’s so much promising.
Janome3050 is a high quality computerized sewing machine; it has the ability to sew different kinds of fabric equally well. The machine has one of the best automatic settings around therefore it’s kind of an all rounder. The machine has the ability to adjust itself quiet well depending on the type of fabric and offers an excellent product. Its features include 50- inbuilt stitches and one step buttonholes, both up and down programmable needle, locking stitch button, speed control slider, automatic needle threader and drop- in bobbin including so many others.
- Offers the best stitch quality.
- Its adjustable to match any type of fabric
- It has an updated version which is DC2015, so before you make a purchase, you will first have to compare the features and price between the two machine and if the difference is not that much you can settle for any of them.
- It is expensive
This machine is the low version of 2212 that we have already discussed. It comes with 6 built-in stitches including a 4- step button hole. It has a powerful motor capable of delivering 860 stitches per minute.
- This is the least expensive sewing machine
- It has good stitch quality
- It’s easy to use.
- It has little features compared to other models of Janome. Such missing features are automatic needle threader, one step button hole and drop in bobbin.
- It has only 6 built-in stitches
This sewing machine has features such as 50 built-in stitches and 3 one -step buttonholes, a programmable both up and down needle, speed control slider, locking stitch button among others. This machine is a boy in the market and it’s computerized.
- It has an affordable price in the market.
- Comes with 50 built-in stitches
- Its zigzag stitches have the tendency of batching up sometimes.
- It’s difficult to use as you have to programme the buttonholes
- Janome Jem Gold 660
The above reviews will enable you to make a perfect choice of the sewing machine that you want, whether you want to use it for your own business, learning aid or personal use does not matter. What matters here is that that is an investment you are making and therefore Janome sewing machines will be your greatest consideration because they have amazing features and admirable output. The best thing about Janome products is that they have less negative comments. Therefore make a choice, it is yours. It is also worth noting that these sewing machines have one of the lowest return rate as compared to other sewing machines. This is greatly due to their efficiency and effectiveness which makes them ideal for every user. Janome sewing machines are available in different sizes and prices, further giving you a wide range of features to choose from. This is very ideal for your business as you get the machine that ticks all the boxes.